To Prepare You for "Your Passion"
Some of you are called to minister—your passion and calling are to speak to and interact with individuals. You enjoy nurturing, teaching, comforting, and encouraging anyone and everyone who needs someone who cares. Here at RMIOU, we want to share everything we've learned from Erin she's been taught over three decades so you can have your own successful and prosperous ministry—as well as what we are continuously learning from one another!
Some of you, however, are more comfortable with the supporting role—the backend, behind the scenes. You thrive and become alive within the technical and administrative side of a ministry. Once again, we want to share everything we've learned from Erin, and again, what we continuously learn from one another!
MANY women are anointed and called to do both ministering and administering. Even then, it's beneficial besides GOD's way to connect and work with others who are like-minded and share your passion for ministry. RMIOU will meet this need as well.
Learn how to use the apps, programs, and software RMI successfully uses for all her websites. If TECH is your thing, if you're a computer geek that here's where you can hone in your GOD-Given talents and also utilize plus share your prior training as not just an RMIOU Student but an INSTRUCTOR. YES, it's built-in and is part of our curriculum! Instructing something you just learned is the only way to be sure you've learned 100% of what you were taught.
"The student is not above the teacher, but everyone who is fully trained will be like their teacher." L640
"Instruct the wise, and they will be wiser still; teach the righteous, and they will add to their learning." P99
"These older women must train and teach the younger women to love their husbands and their children, to live wisely and be pure, to work in their homes, to do good, and to be submissive to their husbands. Then they will not bring shame on the word of God." T245
Speak to your Husband, your Maker, who wants to continue to take your hand and lead you through this amazing journey of training to use your talents and passions that will change lives around the world!!
4 Fields of Training
To Prepare You for "Your Passion"
“Hear then the parable of the sower...the one on whom seed was sown on the good soil, this is the man who hears the Word and understands it; who indeed bears fruit, and brings forth, some a hundredfold, some sixty, and some thirty.”
Level 1 MTA "Minister Training Apprentice"
- Apprenticeship is a system for training a new generation of professional practitioners with on-the-job training and often some accompanying study. Apprenticeships can also enable practitioners to gain certification.
- As an apprentice, MTA, you'll be working with the Ministry Team on a variety of exciting projects—as a volunteer—until you master the tasks and become an Independent Contractor.
- MTA have applied, been accepted into our free program, and are just beginning their training, working with our current Ministry Team Members, to understand the foundational principles to become a minister and join one or more of our different teams:
- SFP "Spiritual Feeding Program" Teams
- MMT "Marriage Ministry Team"
- NMT "Narration Ministry Team"
- EMT "Evangelism Ministry Team"
- WMT "Website Ministry Team"
|*3T3C||3 Cord Teams made up of 3 Levels of Ministers: BD who oversees + the Minister + a Ministry Assistant who is being trained = 3T3C Policies.||The 3T3C Principle combines “A cord of three is not easily broken”, Aaron and Hur supported [Moses’] hands plus ensuring that our patients have a team equipt to minister as each has been "called according to His purpose."|
Level 2 MTI "Ministry Team Intern"
MTI "Ministry Team Interns" – Our Ministry Team Interns are ministers who have either:
- As an Intern, MTI, you'll continue working with your Ministry Teams on a variety of exciting projects—possibly as a volunteer—if you haven't yet mastered the tasks and have become an Independent Contractor.
- Graduated from RMIOU and are in their first rotation of a Ministry Training Apprentice Program or...
- Their prior training has catapulted them to the Level of Intern and they are in their first rotation of a Ministry Residency Training Program.
- Ministering to women who have started their Restoration Journeys by way of:
- Submitted a Questionnaire so our
- MTIs are ministering to these women—witnessing their progress with each journal and praise—ultimately to help them also become Ministers!
- Definition of an internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. An internship is used for a wide range of placements in non-profit organizations.
Level 3 MAR "Ministry Attending Resident"
MAR "Ministry Attending Residents" – Our Ministry Attending Residents are ministers who have graduated from RMIOU and are in the final rotation of our Residency Training Program—working with our MTA "Minister Training Apprentice" students—to make the final preparations for their own ministry. Ministry Attending Residents have completed all their training and are now responsible for the care and training of our resident ministers and the interns working through their rotations.
⭐ Registered Practicing Minister Level 4 ⭐
The final preparation for our RPM "Registered Practicing Ministers" is working with our MTI "Minister Training Intern" students—to make sure that their focus is not just for their own ministry, but to encourage and train ministers to follow the same narrow road, a path, and a wider bridge built for other ministry-minded women to follow. Once the RMIOU training is complete, both academically and by applying what each has learned within Encouraging Women, both administratively and ministerially, then the minister is already working fully in her own ministry online and/or locally as a:
- MMM 💔"Marriage Ministry Minister" 💔
- MLM ⭐ "Multi-Language Minister" ⭐
- ALC 💗 "Abundant Life Coach" 💗
- HPC 👑 "His Princess Coach" 👑
RPM "Registered Practicing Ministers" – Our RPMs are ministers who have either:
- Graduated from RMIOU and have completed their Ministry Residency Training Program or
- Their prior experience on our Ministry Team has catapulted them to the Level of Ministry Residency Training Program.
• This level entitles the minister of RMI Prophet Sharing based on the tithes and offerings of the patients under her care.
• The definition of a Registered Practicing Minister is a minister who has graduated from RMIOU and has completed the appropriate residency, proof that their training and competency requirements have been met and have gone above and beyond that minimal standard in a particular specialty or subspecialty by way of extra education and study, and is known by the fruits they have produced.
Once again RMIOU It's entirely FREE—THANKS to our Partners
NO tuition whatsoever. It's part of our core principles that our ministry is founded on. God has given us so much, He has given you so much.
“Give, and it will be given to you. They will pour into your lap a good measure—pressed down, shaken together, and running over. For by your standard of measure it will be measured to you in return.” Luke 6:38
He's given you these seeds—not to eat—NOT to BURY—but to scatter!
“And the one on whom seed was sown on the good soil, this is the man who hears the word and understands it; who indeed bears fruit and brings forth, some a hundredfold, some sixty, and some thirty.” Matthew 13:23
Our Partners tithe and/or sow their offering into the soil God has prepared in your heart. Unfortunately, sometimes when something is FREE to us, we don't value what's been given—the gift from others—which ultimately came from HIM. Just remember, most students today get into debt with student loans, and because they've invested nothing—they spend their time partying because they are not paying for it. Not long ago, and in many countries, students had to work to pay for their tuition and books and in order to live—and these are who ultimately VALUE their education—using it for their future.
You came to RMI with a broken heart, soil that had been drenched and watered with your tears. Now it's time to take the seeds of truth, of comfort, of hope, of encouragement—and scatter them into the hearts of women—only YOU can relate to and understand.
"To one he gave five talents, to another, two, and to another, one, each according to his own ability; and he went on his journey. The one who had received the five talents immediately went and did business with them, and earned five more talents. In the same way the one who had received the two talents earned two more. But he who received the one talent went away and dug a hole in the ground, and hid His Master’s money.
“Now after a long time the master of those slaves *came and *settled accounts with them. The one who had received the five talents came up and brought five more talents, saying, ‘Master, you entrusted five talents to me. See, I have earned five more talents.’ His master said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful slave. You were faithful with a few things, I will put you in charge of many things; enter the joy of your master.’
“Also the one who had received the two talents came up and said, ‘Master, you entrusted two talents to me. See, I have earned two more talents.’ His master said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful slave. You were faithful with a few things, I will put you in charge of many things; enter the joy of your master.’
“Now the one who had received the one talent also came up and said, ‘Master, I knew you to be a hard man, reaping where you did not sow, and gathering where you did not scatter seed. And I was afraid, so I went away and hid your talent in the ground. See, you still have what is yours.’
“But his master answered and said to him, ‘You worthless, lazy slave! Did you know that I reap where I did not sow, and gather where I did not scatter seed? Then you ought to have put my money in the bank, and on my arrival I would have received my money back with interest. Therefore: take the talent away from him, and give it to the one who has the ten talents.’
“For to everyone who has, more shall be given, and he will have an abundance; but from the one who does not have, even what he does have shall be taken away. And throw the worthless slave into the outer darkness; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth." Matthew 25:15-30