RMIOU Internship Level 2
MTI "Ministry Team Interns"
Our Ministry Team Interns are ministers who have either:
- Graduated from RMIOU and are in their first rotation of a Ministry Residency Training Program or...
- Their prior training has catapulted them to the Level of Intern and they are in their first rotation of a Ministry Residency Training Program.
- Ministering to women who have started their Restoration Journeys by way of:
- Submitted a Questionnaire so our
- MTIs are ministering to them: witnessing their progress with each journal and praise—ultimately to help them also become Ministers!
- Definition of an internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. An internship is used for a wide range of placements in non-profit organizations.
The first assignment for our Level 1 MTA "Minister Training Apprentice" is to encourage them to lay a strong foundation and make commitments to the One WE serve—the One you are loving more and more every moment of every day. These commitments are foundational lessons we've used to successfully train our Ministry Team with.If you skipped these commitments due to your MTI "prior training" and you have catapulted to the Level of Intern and are in your first rotation of a Ministry Residency Training Program—these are not a requirement. However, please discuss this with your Husband and ask Him if He wants you to go through them all or just the Commitments He leads you to read and study. At the end of each commitment, there is an IOU: 🎓 "Ministry Commitment" Assignment.
- Be sure to fill this out and keep the copy in your Gmail folder to refer to and also to keep a record. If you're ready, let's get started.
If you've completed the "Ministry Commitment" Assignment
then follow your heart and choose:
Abundant Life Coach
Unlike a counselor, which encourages clients to talk about their problems and tap into how they "feel" that is due to what and who they are thinking about—a coach encourages her team to press forward and remain in good shape.
An Abundant Life Coach encourages her team to press forward and press into her Husband, relying on Him to keep her spiritual balance and remain in good shape spiritually and emotionally.
Unlike a counselor or therapist, which encourages clients to talk about their problems and tap into how they "feel" that is due to what and who they are thinking about—a Relationship Minister knows what GOD says about relationships—beginning with their relationship with Him. They understand only GOD can restore their marriage and any other relationship. A Relationship Minister encourages women and simply cares for women who are facing the most difficult time of their lives. If you feel called to prepare yourself to Minister, to "care for" women—using what God used to help you get to where you are now—then there's no better time to begin "for such a time as this."