The following section is our Practicing Ministers who have:
- Graduated from RMIOU and are ministering in one of our many RMI branches
- As well as writing their Restoration Journey Novel as Aspiring Authors.
- Each PM has been working with and is a mentor to a Minister Team Resident—to make the final preparations for their own ministry.
- And finally, each PM has also completed all required online courses available.
PM = Administrator has full control of the backend.
Our PM's "Practicing Ministers" are...
The following section is our Level 3 MTR "Ministry Team Residents," who have completed 15 of our courses to move up to a Resident.
- Each MTR has been working with and is a mentor to an MTI Minister Team Intern—to support and guide her to move up and join her as a an MTR.
MTR = Editor has control over content: add, edit, publish, and delete any posts, plus moderate, edit, and delete comments.
Our MTR's "Ministry Team Residents" are...
RMIOU Level 2 MTI "Minister Team Intern" Students become an intern once they have completed 7 of our courses.
- Each MTI has been working with and is a mentor to an MTA Minister Team Apprentice—to support and guide her to move up and join her as an MTI.
MTI = Author who can write, edit, and publish their own posts; also create and choose categories and add tags to their posts; view comments.
Our MTIs "Ministry Team Interns" are...
Anyone can be an Apprentice; just begin ministering on our EW blog with comments and post praises. Then, complete the enrollment form so we know you are interested.
- Each MTA is encouraged to watch for new women who are posting regularly and comment, encouraging them to enroll in IOU and possibly offer to be her mentor.
MTA = Contributor can add new posts and edit their own posts, but they cannot publish any posts; add categories and add tags.
Our MTAs "Ministry Team Apprentices" are...